KEEPING YOU SAFE
OUR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Thank you for choosing to stay at the William's Grant Inn. We have always been committed to providing the cleanest most comfortable stay possible. In these changing times, we are strengthening our already high standards.
- Every guest is required to complete a COVID-19 self screening at check-in as long as required by the State of Rhode Island.
- Guests will receive the self screening tool prior to arrival.
- When you arrive, you will be give a welcome bag that contains your toiletries, water, plastic cups, brochures and homemade cookies. These bags and the items are all single use. We ask that you take the bag with you, otherwise it will be disposed of as part of room cleaning.
- We have changed bed linens such that everything can be fully laundered between guests. We have adopted a hygienic three sheet method for bed coverings and have eliminated bedspreads and decorative pillows.
- There will be no daily housekeeping in guest rooms. If you stay more than three days, we will provide a change of linens and towels upon request.
- We will be doing additional cleaning with CDC approved disinfectants on all high touch surfaces.
- Cloth face coverings and social distancing are required in all public spaces, except while eating. This is required by the State of Rhode Island.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations in common areas for guest use.
- Disinfectant wipes will be provided at the coffee station for guests to use before and after preparing their coffee or tea.
- The guest sitting area will be cleaned several times throughout the day. This will include high touch surfaces. Seating in this area will be limited to four guests to provide for social distancing.
- Always a highlight of our guest's stay, breakfast will continue to be served, but with limits on the number of guests allowed at the communal table. There will be two seatings to allow for social distancing.
- Condiments are now single use and disposable.